Thursday, December 29, 2011

Most Versatile Blogger Award... I am nominated!

Thank you Desiree Eaglin from "Sarcastic, Funny and Brutally Honest" for this unexpected and awesome nomination! I am truly flattered and honored that you thought of me. :) Thank you!
In order for me to accept this nomination I have to do the following:
1.- Nominate 15 fellow Bloggers -I read and follow these fabulous bloggers!
2.- Tell those bloggers that I nominated them. 
I just finished telling them 
3.- Write 7 random things about myself.
a) I'm half Cuban, half Mexican born in the U.S. and raised between Baja Mexico and California.
b) My fashion style -daily, is comfortable mom on the go (jeans, top, chuck taylor's or uggs) 
c) I love a clean house with no clutter
d) I would have loved to live in the 30s, 40s and 50s (the makeup, fashion, music, movies and etiquette need I say more) I even own a collection of movies from those decades. 
e) I'm a lipgloss kind of girl that can't leave home without mascara!


f) I'm the eternal romantic who loves romantic comedies and dreamed of prince charming.


g) I love purple and blue, any hue any day! 

4.- Thank the blogger that nominated me!
Thank you Desiree! I am flattered and honored! You Rock..
5.- Add the versatile blogger award logo on your blog post:

3 comments:

  1. Maribel! GRACIAS! I'm really flattered that you picked me for this award, (and I see I'm among excellent company.)

    Loved learning more about you! I agree with you on romantic comedies even though I don't usually openly admit it. LOL. Just last night I caught "You Got Mail" on TV and cried a couple times watching it. jajajaja

    Thanks again, amiga! Abrazos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you sweety!! made my week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Tracy: De nada! I also saw "you got mail" last night! it was on TV... it's one of my favorite movies.

    @Elle: Glad it made your week! :)

    ReplyDelete