Monday, November 5, 2012

Disney's The Lion King



I'm super excited this week, I am anxiously awaiting Wednesday evening when Adventure Girl and I will be driving to San Francisco to enjoy the live performance of Disney's The Lion King!

It's a surprise for her. 

I love Disney and from all the images I've seen and all I've heard about Disney on Broadway I can say that not only am I excited for the performance, but also for the music, the costumes and the set. I know Disney sets the bar high. 

Disney's The Lion King will be performing at the Orpheum Theatre in San Francisco from November 1st through January 13, 2013! That gives you enough time to plan to see it with your family and to buy tickets as a Christmas gift. 

Full review to follow, but in the meantime who's your favorite The Lion King character?? 

4 comments:

  1. i cried when i saw it a few years ago. AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks awesome! Hope you guys have a blast!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do too! :D can't wait one more day and we're there :D

      Delete