Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Let's Dance!




A couple of weeks ago I realized that we are soon moving {very soon} and that as much as I like Pandora sadly it will not work outside of the U.S. so in efforts to keep my playlist updated and have the songs I like with me at all times I decided to browse stations on it. Remembered that back in 2006 I enjoyed working out at my local gym with two amazing instructors with whom I am still in contact, they have become great friends of mine.

These instructors are both Hispanic and have amazing dancing skills, they both played latin inspired music mostly reggaeton, bachata, salsa and some cumbias. The classes were always packed and I mean packed!

Fast forward to June 2012 when I began my weight loss journey and slowly got back into the working out and having fun while getting healthier mindset and I am hooked onto doing Zumba, I don't do it everyday as I try to keep it interesting for myself but when I do I enjoy it. I recently found a new radio station I love here in the Bay Area it's called Latino Mix and they totally mix it up playing English and Spanish.

I find myself "singing" {if you know me you know I'm horrible singing} but I sing in the car and break into dance and every time a song I like comes on I write down the name and artist. Today I want to share with you that playlist that has just been uploaded to my iPhone so I can have my favorite songs with me always. I can also use them to do a workout or ride my bike to it.

In fact I've used it to go for a walk and when the playlist ends I stop press play again and go back home and I know I got a solid 40+ minute brisk walk without thinking "how much longer?" or looking at my watch.

Here's my new playlist:

Incondicional by Prince Royce

Limbo by Daddy Yankee

Danza Kuduro by Don Omar

Obsesion by Aventura

Te Perdiste Mi Amor by Prince Royce Ft. Thalia

Promise by Romeo Santos

Me Puedo Matar by Hector "El Torito" Acosta

Corazón sin Cara by Prince Royce

Mi Corazoncito by Aventura

Duty Love by Don Omar & Natty Natasha

Las Cosas Pequeñas by Prince Royce

Algo Me Gusta de Ti by Wisin & Yandel

El Perdedor by Aventura

La Pregunta by J. Alvarez


As you can see there is a pattern here, Aventura and Prince Royce are on my list more than once ;-) Yes, I've become quite the fan. I purchased my new playlist and can't stop playing and dancing to it.

Hope you enjoy these songs as much as I do. 

What songs are you enjoying lately?

Leave me the name of the song(s) you are loving lately in the comments section so I can check it out and add it to my playlist. 

2 comments:

  1. just what i needed a new playlist for my work out! thanks for sharing!


    Link up your facebook page

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! Yes, I try to update it when I need more motivation :D

      Delete