Thursday, December 22, 2011

A different kind of evening.

This evening I did something different, I took advantage of my out of town family -visiting for the Holidays- and went to the mall to shop for myself. Something we as moms very seldomly can do and every trip to the mall we wish for.


Photo Credit: Stroller Adventures in SoCal
Me ready to shop

I had an appointment with a Personal Stylist at Nordstrom, that knew my size and that I am a busy mom. So with that information she searched for clothing options that would work for me. Michelle Portuguez was the wonderful stylist scheduled for my appointment.

Photo Credit: Stroller Adventures in SoCal
Great Personal Stylist Michelle

Michelle had 6 different tops of different colors and styles and 4 different pairs of jeans ready for me to be tried on at the fitting room.

Photo Credit: Stroller Adventures in SoCal

Photo Credit: Stroller Adventures in SoCal

After trying on all of the above items I choose the dark chocolate cowl neck top and a pair of jeans, which I will wear this weekend to celebrate Christmas. Thank you Michelle!

The Personal Stylist service at Nordstrom is complimentary, it is specially designed for customers that have limited time to shop. There is no obligation to purchase the items selected for you and it is available for all ages (kids, women, men) it includes shoes and accesories. So if you have a special event to attend I highly suggest scheduling your appointment with them and providing them your size and occassion for which you will be wearing the items purchased.

The Personal Stylist can also help you with your Christmas shopping! making it very easy to gift shop. To schedule an appointment click here

Stay tuned for my picture in my Stylist choosen outfit.

No comments:

Post a Comment