Wednesday, July 24, 2013

The Dishwasher {Wordy Wednesday}

This week I realized that I can't stop talking, I just can't post an image and hit publish. Which is why I have decided to call Wednesdays: Wordy Wednesday. What do you think? Will it work?

I have to keep Stroller Adventures real, what you see is what you get from me. I'm very talkative, if you've met me you already know haha, so I'm keeping it real. Here's my Wordy Wednesday, enjoy!

I want to share with you my new dishwasher, it came with the house we rented in Costa Rica. 




It's state of the art technology! This reflects the dishes, pans and pots used to prepare dinner. Yes friends this was only from dinner and yes they are all clean I just finished washing them. I do have a system that helps me not feel overwhelmed. As I'm cooking a meal or preparing it I place each tool, spoon or pot that I finish using in water in the sink. When I get a quick second or five I go to wash whatever is in the sink, it helps cut down the overwhelming task of washing dishes all day or even after a meal when all you want to do is enjoy some family time. 

Do you have a dishwasher? Please share tips on how to keep this under control in the comments section. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment